Portland 10mm Shower Panels (1m x 2.4m | Pack of: 1 | Roomliner)
Roomliner Portland 2.4m panels are an ideal alternative to tiles. The 1 metre wide boards allow for fewer joints, making them perfect for shower encolsures. These panels are waterproof, easy to fit, durable and hygienic, they are suitable for any room in the home, office or commercial building.
Please note, all images are for reference purposes only. Actual colour may vary by batch
Roomliner Portland 2.4m panels are an ideal alternative to tiles. The 1 metre wide boards allow for fewer joints, making them perfect for shower enclosures. These panels are waterproof, easy to fit, durable and hygienic, they are suitable for any room in the home, office or commercial building.
- Suitable for use in rooms that reach up to 60 degrees celsius.
- Affix to a clean flat wall, ceiling or over existing tiles with a solvent free/moisture cure adhesive or neutral cure silicone.
- Fix to damp or damaged walls by fitting 38mm x 19mm battens horizontally at 400mm centres and a breathable membrane is recommended.
- Can be fitted behind radiators and hot water pipes.
- Can be installed behind a gas or electric hob if protected by a piece of heat resistant glass.
|Important Information||Due to manufacturing processes, some colour variation can occur between batches. Please retain the batch number found on the product packaging or the back of the panels.|
|Use With||Walls (specifically shower walls), and ceilings.|
|Storage Advice||All of our products should be stored flat, out of direct sunlight and all courier packaging must be immediately removed.|
|cstm_ral||No nearest equivalent|
|Join||Tongue and Groove|
Write Your Own Review
Check items to add to the cart or